YSC 2012 page
VI Young Scientist Career Development Workshop
"Bridging a gap between education and career
in photonics and electromagnetics"
The workshop is organized in the frames of YSC-2012 and is sponsored by IEEE MTT-S, AP-S, SSC-S, PHO-S IRE Kharkiv Student Branch Chapters
in collaboration with OSA/SPIE Joint Student Chapter of IRE NASU.
The event will consist of two parts:
The first part of the workshop is devoted to International Student Activities. It will be held on December 4th
and includes the following presentations:
- Dr. Alexey Kuleshov "Work in Science",
- Dr. Evgen Pichkalyov "Introduction of IEEE Student Section Ukraine",
- Dr. Maksum Khruslov "Introduction of IRE Kharkiv Student Branch Chapter",
- Mrs. Maria Paschenko "Introduction of IRE OSA/SPIE Student Chapter",
- Dr. Sergey Popov "Problems and career perspective of young scientists of Kharkiv region".
The second part is devoted to Online Eduction. It will take place on December 6th and includes the following presentations:
- Dr. Pavel Krasov "E-Learning: What you wanted to learn, but did not know how",
- Dr. Maksum Khruslov "IEEE Web Services",
- Mrs. Anastasia Moskoltsova "Training program for undergraduate and PhD students, researchers, teachers and workers abroad supported by the Ministry of Education, youth and sports of Ukraine".
30 Sep 2012
Deadline for on-line registration and paper submission
14 Oct 2012
Extended deadline for paper submission
31 Oct 2012
Paper acceptance notification
4-7 Dec 2012
First call for papers
Second call for papers
Abstract template (eng)
Abstract template (ru/ukr)
YSC 2012 photos